Aus vs Eng 10th June, Group A Who Will Win Today Match Prediction CT 2017. Australia vs England 10th ODI Match Astrological Toss Prediction 100 Sure. Champions Trophy ball by Ball Cricket Highlights Live Score.
Australia Still have not played a Single Match in ICC Champions Trophy 2017. Still Ruling on the Second Place in the Point table. Wonder how, This is all due to the Weather Conditions. In first match against New Zealand Due to Rain Point have been Given to Both Side. In Second Match Against the Bangladesh, When Bangladesh have Played thier Innings But unfortunately Due to Rain, this Match also Canceled. 1 Point Given to Both Teams.
England is on the Top of Table and Australia is on Second. While New Zealand and Bangladesh are on 3rd and 4th Position. NZ vs Bang 9th Match Is Played at Sophia Gardens. Tomorrow at Edgbaston. Match Will be played. last Time India vs Pakistan 4th Match Played on this Ground. While Aus vs Eng 10th June will be Played at 10th June.ICC Champions Trophy Live Streaming of Aus vs Eng 10th June Match is on Willow TV and Sky Sports Officially.
Last 5 Meeting of Australia vs Bangladesh
England WWLWW (last five completed matches, most recent first)
Aus vs Eng 10th June, Group A Who Will Win England vs Australia Today Match Prediction CT 2017
In Aus vs Eng 10th June Match Despite the wet weather, most of the Australians who have been selected in the first two games have either had a chance to bat or a decent spell with the ball, or in the case of Matthew Wade, kept wicket for nearly 90 overs. The exception is Glenn Maxwell, whose entire contribution so far has been a solitary over that cost nine runs against Bangladesh.
Weather Forecast for Edgbaston Birmingham Australia vs England 10th Match
- There are Little Bit Bad News for Aussies Fans, the Met Office is predicting a warm day, with rain during Saturday morning and some improvement during the afternoon. This is potentially problematic for cricket fans, who want to see as much action as possible in the city on Saturday.
- Play is set to begin at 10.30am, with forecasters predicting heavy rain at this time.
- Indeed, there could be plenty of moisture in the pitch, with light rain set to fall from 7am on Saturday morning.
- The heavy rain will subside by about 1pm, but showers remain possible throughout the afternoon until 6pm.
- Temperature highs of 20C are expected.
England Possible XI
1 Jason Roy, 2 Alex Hales, 3 Joe Root, 4 Eoin Morgan (capt), 5 Ben Stokes. 6 Jos Buttler (wk), 7 Moeen Ali, 8 Adil Rashid, 9 Liam Plunkett, 10 Mark Wood, 11 Jake Ball.
Australia Possible XI
1 David Warner, 2 Aaron Finch, 3 Steven Smith (capt), 4 Moises Henriques, 5 Glenn Maxwell. 6 Travis Head, 7 Matthew Wade (wk), 8 Mitchell Starc, 9 Pat Cummins, 10 Adam Zampa, 11 Josh Hazlewood.